Sold for $1,300,000
- 1 Spacious Bedroom with room for home office + large walk-in closet and additional closet, both outfitted with custom closet systems
- Built-in Murphy Wall Bed located in living area that is perfect for house guests and has a clever and inconspicuous design
- 2 wall mounted TVs
- Monthly HOA dues: $697.26
- Electric blinds included on all windows
- Art light box installation in the entrance & light installation with dimmers in the bedroom
- Hardwood flooring throughout and custom living/dining area built in cabinets
NOT ON THE MLS! Easy to show.
Off Market Opportunity. Spacious 1 Bedroom Condo with nearly 1200 square feet of living space + Storage. located in one of SF’s hottest neighborhoods. Walk across the street to The Battery SF and enjoy some of SF’s top restaurants within a few short blocks. With a Walk Score of 98 you will you never need your car.
733 Front is a sophisticated boutique building, built on the frame of an old warehouse. Rising 7 floors above the streets northern waterfront, this collection of 69 units was designed for those who cherish luxury, privacy and convenience in a unique urban setting.
Residence 212 is one of the largest 1 bedroom, 1 bath homes offered at 733 Front Street. Designer finishes and quality appointments from Thermador, Bosch, Schuller and Danze blend to create interiors as exquisite as the surrounding neighborhood. Amenities include a recently remodeled front lobby, fitness center and spacious indoor/outdoor sky deck with panoramic views of the City skyline and Bay, including views of Coit Tower, Bay Bridge, Ferry Building, Syndey Walton Park, Transamerica Pyramid and the Embarcadero Center.
Life at 733 Front puts you just a few blocks from the Ferry Building and its famous farmer’s market, and at the junction of several of San Francisco’s most cherished neighborhoods, including North Beach and Telegraph Hill. Lovely Sydney Walton Park is just across Front Street, and close by are some the city’s finest restaurants, cafe and fine retail shops, making this historical neighborhood eminently livable and absolutely irresistible.