Sold for $915,000
Beautiful remodeled home situated on nearly a half-acre private corner lot, located in one of Santa Rosa’s most desirable neighborhoods. This home has been updated and the floor plan has been opened up for modern day living. The flow from indoors to outdoor is seamless. Situated in a park like setting in the hills of north-east Santa Rosa is this private, yet very centrally located property with easy access to many parts of town. 3 bedroom + office /2.5 bath. Master bedroom is on the main floor. Central heat. Viking gas stove, CaesarStone counters, cherry wood cabinets, SS appliances. Formal living and family rooms, both have gas/wood-burning fireplaces. Ample storage and parking.
- Approximately 2100 square feet of living space on nearly half an acre
- Master bedroom is located on ground level. 2 additional bedrooms, full bathroom and office/sitting room are located on second level
- The ground level boasts an open and spacious floor plan including, living room with fireplace( gas insert), vaulted ceilings and large glass doors leading to the rear garden. The kitchen is centrally located between the living room/dining room and family room area. A half bath, extra storage closets, Laundry room and master bedroom with en suite bath and walk-in closet are located on this level and open out onto the lush rear deck and garden.
- Updated Kitchen with Stainless Steel appliances, Cesarstone Countertops. Viking Gas Range, Built-In Microwave, Dishwasher and Cherry Cabinetry
- Laundry room with washer/dryer (included in sale)
- Updated Master bath with walk in shower and seamless glass door enclosure. Double Sinks
- Recently Installed Bronze color Milgard Windows/Screens
- Recently Installed Milgard Sliding Doors in Family Room & Master Bedroom w/Screen
- Recently Installed Roof & Gutters (50 Year Shingle Roof by CertainTeed) & Recently Installed Seamless Gutters/Downspouts
Please visit: www.2604KnobHill.com